| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Colombo in September is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in September is quite sopping with rain periodically. A sizable 236mm (9.3in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 17 days.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Colombo September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Colombo:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1182.9 kms (735.1 miles) N
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 1147.7 kms (713.2 miles) NNW
- Goa, India - 1160 kms (720.8 miles) NW
- Bangalore, India - 719.4 kms (447 miles) NNW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 861.3 kms (535.2 miles) NW
- Kozhikode, India - 659.5 kms (409.8 miles) NW
- Pamban, India - 274.5 kms (170.6 miles) NNW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) WNW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) WNW
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 756.5 kms (470.1 miles) WNW
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) N
- Male, Maldives - 763.3 kms (474.3 miles) WSW